MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT (MVA) CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES
Our physiotherapists at Radiant Physiotherapy Clinic can address a wide range of injuries sustained in a car accident. Whiplash injuries to the spine are prevalent in car accidents. Injuries to the shoulder, knee, hip, and sacroiliac joint/ SI joint are also common. Fortunately, most motor accident injuries are soft tissue in nature, with just a tiny fraction suffering catastrophic injuries such as fractures, concussions, or rips.
What should you keep in mind if you are involved in a vehicle accident?
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Inform your insurance company.
- Get physical therapy as soon as possible—research suggests that the sooner treatment begins, the better the prognosis.
- You have the option to get treated anywhere you choose, not simply at the clinic that your insurance company is linked with or recommends.
- We will assist you with completing the required documents for billing and medical purposes.
- To begin therapy, you do not need a recommendation from your doctor.
- If you were not at fault in the collision, the other driver's vehicle insurance should pay your medical bills at our clinic. We will help you in getting all the claims.
Even if you were at fault, you should be treated. Your injury claim is normally distinct from your automobile loss claim, which is why you have insurance in the first place. Many insurance companies will not raise your rates if you have one or two incidents. Untreated automobile accident injuries can cause a slew of problems for years to come.
If you have any questions regarding motor vehicle accident physical therapy, please contact us today. Our knowledgeable physiotherapists will gladly assist you and provide a comprehensive care plan.