OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Please Check This Page Regularly for Updates
OPEN TO IN-CLINIC VISITS
The wait is over, we are ready to help you with your pain and injury, mask to mask!
As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff.
Radiant Physiotherapy COVID-19 Safe Practice Plan
As regulated health care professionals, your physiotherapist will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of Alberta and our regulatory body regarding reopening physiotherapy clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Virtual Physiotherapy is available and recommended when applicable. These Virtual Physiotherapy visits will help get you back on track from the comfort of your own home.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- Our Clinicians will always be wearing masks and goggles (appropriate PPE)
- **Patients will be asked to bring their own masks or face coverings which will be required for all appointments. If you don’t have any you can purchase this at the clinic for a reasonable fee. PLEASE NOTE: masks with vents are not allowed as they allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Sneeze guards are installed at reception counters.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, but will be limited and only used for emergency, please come prepared with this in mind.
- Hand washing station set up: You will be asked to wash your hand/sanitize upon arrival and when your appointment is done.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented- we encourage waiting in your car until your appointment time
- Specific changes to the check-in/out procedure
- Magazines have been removed.
- Cashless or no contact payment strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service.
Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 prior to their appointment and again on arrival.
Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required.
Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed.
LIST OF ACCEPTABLE MASKS:
- Homemade masks that cover the nose and mouth
- Please do not use athletic neck gaiters, bandanas or crochet material. New evidence suggests they may be less effective than cloth masks.
- Surgical or procedural masks (tie or ear loop)
- Dust masks
- N95 masks without vents
- N95 respirators
- Masks with vents
- Why? Masks with vents or exhalation valves allow unfiltered exhaled air to escape.
- Such masks are an unacceptable form of source control as a universal mask while at Radiant.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Contact us for any questions, or to make an appointment please give us a call at 403-457-9090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.